04 February 2012

It's been one week since we "buried" mom and it is so difficult to believe that I can't simply call her whenever I want. She was always my rock and my pilar of strength. Now what? Have stayed close to my dad and he seems to be holding up pretty good considering 61 years of marriage! How lonely he must be without his loving partner in crime. My pain can really be just a fraction of what he is feeling. I am so grateful to Lee former loving care of Mom and Dad in their golden years. I know she feels that it is a blessing, but it is hard for her at times. I am grateful for her's and Cliff's sacrifices and for being so kind to them!


1 comment:

temaire said...

I'm so sorry Scott. I know how much you miss her (me too). She is amazing. I think what you said about my mom is so sweet. She really did love taking care of her and it was a blessing for her to be able to do it. We all love you and think about you all of the time. ((hugs))